HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the New Wrestlers Association, Feel free to SIGN UP! and JOIN THE ASSOCATION! We look forward to having you and discovering what the future holds for your career here in NWA!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I think you guys should watch this....
Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:03 pm by Terry Chambers

» Looking foward
Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:43 am by Kreature

» NWA Promo Zone!
Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:39 pm by Aria Jaxon

» NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening)
Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 pm by Mark Shadow

» Guess their future
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 pm by Kreature

» Chris Elite
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:49 pm by Kreature

» Sorry For The Inconvenience.
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:46 pm by Kreature

» NWA TV Episode 2: Supremacy.
Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:24 am by DC.

» Official Jason Cage Tag Team Partner Sign Up Thread!
Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:45 am by ?

Notifications

Share | 

NWA TV: Episode 1 "Revival"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    NWA.
    Admin
    Admin

PostSubject: NWA TV: Episode 1 "Revival"   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:10 pm

(Camera opens up to the Burt Flickinger Center in Buffalo, New York as it pans around the arena and shows many screaming NWA fans)

(Pyrite is shown standing in the ring a suit with a smile on his face and a mic in hand as he waits for the crowd to settle down)

Pyrite: I'm sure you've all seen the commercials, you've heard the news... NWA TV IS LIVE ON SPIKE TV!

(Camera pans back as the crowd goes into a frenzy chanting “N.W.A”

Pyrite: Settle down, tonight is a taste of things to come, you are going to witness guys like Mark Shadow! Jason Cage! Venom! Nemesis! Nero Novak! Terry Chambers! And many, many more get into this ring and show you what NWA competition is all about! With that being said, next week we will start our road to crown our NEW! NWA Heavyweight Champion and it won't be any boring old tournament, this tournament will end at our first Pay Per View, EXTREME WARFARE! The wrestlers will be split into blocks, the two A Block finalist will meet at Extreme Warfare in a semi final match, the winner meets the winner of the B Block semi final match, and the winner of the finals will be the NWA Heavyweight Champion, with that being said Points work with Pinfalls being 7, Submissions 10 and a draw would be 4 Points for Each competitor, I look forward to the future folks, bu---

(“The Game” By Chris Warren Band hits as Venom makes his way to the ring)

Spaz: Hello Ladies Gentleman! I am you're single competitor, the voice of New Wrestlers Association, Spaz! Welcoming you to NWA as our match maker and executive producer of NWA TV Pyrite announced a blockbuster tournament for the NWA Heavyweight Championship! And he has been interrupted by former two time champion Venom!

(Venom is handed a microphone as he stands on the apron and makes his way inside the ring and stares Pyrite down)

Venom: I was standing in the back hearing all this about a “Tournament” and I couldn't help but notice, you didn't mention that I never lost the NWA Championship, I wasn't pinned. Submitted, I was like a fine wine, I got better every time I stepped in the ring to defend that championship, and you mean to tell me I have to win MY championship in some tournament?

Pyrite: You have a point, but this is a new era, and plus, you didn't even win your “NWA” titles in NWA, you won them in that piece of trash EHW.

Venom: The fact is, I am an Uncrowned King, whether it was EHW or NWA, I would of still been champion! And tonight I'll prove that when I walk over Mark Shadow's prone body. Don't make an enemy out of me Pyrite, you maybe the “match maker” you maybe the “executive producer of NWA TV” but I am the first ever two time EHW/NWA Champion and damn it by hook or by crook I am taking BACK my championship!

(“The Game” picks up again as Venom leaves the ring determined)

Spaz: Strong words for Venom, obviously disagreeing with the decision to hold the title up, he wants the championship handed to him!
    HM: But Pyrite made it clear that he'll have to compete in the tournament!Well Ladies and Gentleman were about to get on with our show but first a special video package featuring NWA Talent!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3StDY0SJIU plays)

(Camera pans around the arena)

Ring Announcer: This match is a battle royal match! Rules are simple....all competitors will be in ring at the same time and eliminations will occur when a competitor is thrown over the top rope and BOTH feet touch the floor and the winner will earn 2 points in the NWA Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

("I'm the Man" by Aloe Blacc blares the speakers as Drew walks from the curtain and receives a good pop and he begins walking to the ring looking determined)

Announcer: Introducing first...from Kansas City, Missouri...weighing in at 250 pounds....DDDRREEWWW STTTEEVVEENNSSOONN!!!

HM: This is my pick right here! I think he has got the total package to be the top guy here in NWA! He's got this one in the bag in my opinion!

Spaz: When we return....we kickoff NWA's revival show with a battle royal and the winner earning 2 points in the title tournament!

(Goes to commercial as Drew enters the ring)

(The camera pans around the ring as Drew Stevenson, Ash Lee, Jack Hunter,  are standing in the ring)

( "No Days Off" by Fetty Wap hits and Apex Nitro walks to the ring looking very confident)

Announcer: Making his way to the ring...from Detroit Michigan...weighing in at 230 pounds....AAPPEEEXX NNIITTRROOO!!!

Spaz: Apex had a rough childhood growing up in Detroit but he is looking to create a new life for himself by becoming a star in NWA and tonight is step 1!

(Apex enters the ring as "Wretches and Kings" by Linkin Park blares and Kreature walks down to the ring)

Announcer: Making his way to the ring...from Sydney, Australia...weighing in at 214 pounds......KKREEAATTUURREE!!!

(Kreature hops in the ring as “White Washed” by August Burns Red blares the speakers and Tyler walks out with arrogance as he walks to the ring)

Announcer: Making his way to the ring...from Columbus Ohio....weighing in at 240 pounds...TYYYLLLEEERRR IINNSSPPIIRRREEE!!!!

Spaz: Prepare to be inspired!

(Tyler rolls into the ring as "Fade To Black by Metallica hits and Brayden walks slowly to the ring)

Announcer: And making his way to the ring....from Peterborough, Ontario Canada...BRAYDEN CRUUIISE!!!!

(Brayden stops before entering and grabs a chair from underneath the ring and throws it in as he runs into the ring and the bell rings)

DING! DING! DING!

Spaz: Brayden just came running in with the chair and Kreature picks it up and hits the charging Brayden in the gut and then takes out Drew and Ash Lee and the rest start brawling!!!

HM: Kreature is hitting Ash Lee over and over again with that chair as over in the other corner Apex is driving his shoulders into the gut of Tyler and he backs up looking for a splash and TYLER MOVES OUT OF THE WAY!!! NOBODY HOME!! Tyler now now comes from behind on Apex and TOSSES HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE! BUT APEX HANGS ON!!! TYLER TURNS AROUND AND HE GETS HIT IN THE HEAD WITH THAT CHAIR FROM KREATURE!!!

Spaz: Apex is still on the apron and LOOK AT THIS JACK HUNTER COMES CHARGING AT APEX AND APEX PULLS THE TOP ROPE AND DOWN AND THERE GOES JACK HUNTER!!

Announcer: Jack Hunter has been eliminated!

HM: Apex gets inside the ring and starts to go after Drew Stevenson! On the other side of the ring WOAH KREATURE STILL HAS THE CHAIR AND FROM OUT OF NOWHERE BRAYDEN HITS A NECKBREAKER ON KREATURE! AND NOW THE CHAIR IS IN THE CENTER OF THE RING!! BUT BRAYDEN KICKS IT OUT?! He was the one who brought the chair in! And Kangxi is going at it exchanging blows back and forth with Ash Lee and KANGXI WITH A KNEE TO THE GUT! KANGXI TOSSES ASH OVER THE TOP ROPE BUT HE HUNG ON! KANGXI NOTICES IT AS HE WALKS TOWARDS HIM AND WOAH ASH GRABS KANGXI'S HEAD AND PULLS HIM OVER WITH HIM AND NOW THEY'RE BOTH BATTLING IT OUT ON THE APRON!!! AND WOAH LOOK OUT DREW STEVENSON COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND HITS THEM BOTH OFF THE APRON!!

Spaz: Kangxi and Ash Lee have been eliminated! Drew doesn't waste any time as he goes for..and WOAH TYLER COMES RUNNING AT DREW AND HITS A CLOTHESLINE! Tyler then tosses him into the turnbuckle and charges at him and Drew hits him with a big boot! Drew then runs and bounces off the ropes and hits a shoulder block!! And Drew then runs and bounces off the ropes again and hits a elbow drop!! Drew is picking up Tyler AND APEX HITS A SUPERKICK ON DREW!! DREW IS OUT COLD!! But before Apex could capitalize KREATURE COMES AND HITS A SPEAR ON APEX!!! KREATURE THEN TAUNTS TO THE CROWD AND HE PICKS UP APEX AND TRIES TO GET HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TYLER OUT OF NOWHERE THROWS KREATURE OVER THE TOP OF APEX AND HE IS ELIMINATED!!!

Announcer: Kreature has been eliminated!

HM: We are down to the final 4! And Tyler then tries to eliminate Apex but Apex with a elbow to the face..and he goes for the superkick and Tyler ducks and goes for the THE INSPIRATOR AND APEX REVERSES IT AND FINALLY HIS THE SUPERKICK!! BUT TYLER IS STAGGERING AND APEX CHARGES AT HIM AND WOAH TYLER LEAPS HIM IN THE AIR AND OVER THE TOP ROPE!! BUT AGAIN APEX HUNG ON!!! THEN IMMEDIANTELY HIGH KNEES APEX AND APEX FALLS DOWN!!!

Announcer: Apex Nitro has been eliminated!

Spaz: BRAYDEN CRUISE IS WAITING FOR TYLER TO TURN AROUND!!!! AND HE TURNS AROUND AND CONNECTS WITH A SPINNING LARIET!!! BUT RIGHT BEHIND HIM IS DREW AND DREW SETS HIM UP FOR THE FINAL CONFLICT!!! BUT BRAYDEN FIGHTS BACK AND ELBOWS HIM IN THE FACE AND HE RUNS TO THE RING AND COMES BACK HITTING A DROPKICK!!! HE THEN GOES TO THE TOP ROPE...THIS IS DANGEROUS!!! AND WOAH DREW POPS UP AND GOES TO THE TOP ROPE WITH HIM!!! THEY ARE BOTH BATTLING ON THE TOP ROPE AND WOAH HERE COMES TYLER AND HE PUSHES THEM BOTH!!! BRAYDEN FALLS TO THE MAT BUT DREW HUNG ON!!!! TYLER GOES FULL CHARGE BUT DREW LEAPS HIM OVER AND THEYRE BOTH ON THE APRON!! THIS IS CRAZY!!! BLOWS BACK AND FORTH!!

HM: TYLER EYE RAKES DREW AND TYLER PICKS UP THAST CHAIR FROM OUTSIDE AND SMACKS HIM IN THE HEAD WITH AND DREW FALLS TO THE FLOOR!!!

Announcer: HERE IS YOUR WINNER......TYYYLLLEERRR IINNSSSPPPIIRREEE!!!!

HM: What a win and what a match! Tyler Inspire has picked up 2 points in the World title tournament! He is now 1 step ahead of everybody else!!!!! And we are just getting started here on the NWA Revival Show!!

(Camera pans to Hitman dressed in shades and tight pink clothing as he begins smiling)

Hitman: Welllllllll....WELLLLLLL.WELLLLLL!! I have the “fortunate” please of interviewing a new face in NWA  but a  familiar face in our business....Ladies and Gentleman JASON CAGE!

(Jason Cage steps into the frame)

Hitman: Well... Glad to have you (roll) Now It's either Interview you and get paid so I can go to the strip club or get fired and I need the money so...what you got to say man?

Jason: You look like an idiot...

Hitman: (UN) Very..Funny

Jason Cage: I'm not really feeling this whole idea of me talking about who I am, all you need to know about Jason Cage will be shown in the ring when I am outwrestling my two opponents in this Triple Threat match, it's all the many reasons why they call me “ELITE” Jason Cage.

(Jason walks off leaving Hitman staring at him)

Hitman: And there you have it, now wheres my check?
    (Camera transitions back to the ring)

Ring Announcer: The following contest is a tag team match and it is set for one fall!!

(“Bulls on A Parade” By Rage Against The Machine hits as James Cross makes his walk to the ring)

RA: Introducing team one! First, from Parts Unknown, weighting in at 220 Pounds! JAMES CRRROOSSSSSSSS..!!!

(“Crushed” By Parkway Drive hits as Yahweh makes his entrance to the ring)

RA: And his tag team partner, from Berkeley, California! Weighting in at 218 Pounds!! YAAAHHHHHWEEEHHHHHHHH..!!!!

(“End To The Lies” By Jane's Addiction hits as Nero Novak makes his entrance in a leather jacket and enters the ring and does his signature pose before sitting in the corner)

Ring Announcer: Introducing team two! First, from Minneapolis, Minnesota! Weighting in at 210 Pounds!! THE “XTREME MIND” NEEERRRROOOOOOO NOOOVVVAAAKKKK..!!!

(“Smells like Teen Spirit” By Nirvana hits as Diamond Cage makes his way to the ring)

Ring Announcer: Lastly, his tag team partner..From Edmonton, Alberta Canada, Weighting in at 225 Pounds..!! DIAAAMONNNDDDDD CAAAGGEEEEEE!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Spaz: Here we go with tag team action, Nero Novak and Yahweh starting this out as they meet in the center for a collar and elbow tie up! Nero Novak with an arm wringer as he wrenches on that arm... Yahweh rolling through to release the pressure as he applies an arm wringer reversal on Nero! Yahweh switching to a side headlock on Nero... Nero backing up to the ropes as he whips Yahweh off into the ropes... Nero swings for a clothesline! Yahweh ducks as he comes back off the ropes AND NERO NOVAK CATCHES HIM WITH A HIP TOSS!!

HM Beautiful hip toss as Yah pops up, and Nero floors him with a clothesline! Yah up again and Novak with a front facelock.. Looking for a Snap Suplex! BUT YAH FIGHTING BACK! Yahweh sending hard body shots to the ribs of Novak.. Yahweh with a front facelock of his own... AND HE LIFTS NERO NOVAK UP... AND HE DROPS HIM FACE AND RIBS FIRST ON THE CANVAS!! Novak showing the effects of that hard move...Yah picks him up and sends him into the corner... Yah with a quick punch to the jaw before tagging in James Cross as he enters the match!

Spaz: Cross now with a boot to the ribs of Nero Novak.. BUT NOVAK FIRES BACK WITH A RIGHT HAND! Cross grabbing his head and connects with a HARD uppercut with European flavor to it! Novak holding his jaw as Cross slams his head against the turnbuckle, Novak needs to make a tag to Diamond Cage before this gets worse...Cross grabbing a reeling Novak who comes out of the corner... AND HE CONNECTS WITH A NECKBREAKER!! Cross hooks the leg...

Ref: ONNNEEEEEE.....TWWWWWOOOOOO....

HM: Cross mounting Nero Novak and begins raining down heavy strikes!! HARD AND SWIFT RIGHT HANDS TO THE HEAD OF NERO NOVAK WHO IS TAKING A BEATING HERE IN THE EARLY GOING!! Diamond Cage over there itching for a tag... Novak trying to crawl over to DC but Cross SENDING A HARD STOMP TO THE BACK OF NERO NOVAK!! AND HE BEGINS STOMPING ALL OVER THE HEAD AND NECK OF NOVAK!! Cross lifting Novak up... AND HE IRISH WHIPS HIM INTO THE ROPES.... BUT NOVAK HOLDING ON THE ROPES DOESN'T REBOUND BACK TO CROSS!!

HM: CROSS RUNNING AT NOVAK FULL SPEEED...... BUT NOVAK BACK BODY DROPS CROSS OVER THE TOP ROPE.... Cross holding on... AS NOVAK WITH A DISCUS ELBOW KNOCKING CROSS OFF THE APRON.... Novak tired as he drops to a knee.... Novak almost there.. almost to his partner Cage.. Cage with his hand out.. WILL HE MAKE IT.... HE DOE- NO!!! YAHWEH QUICKLY GRABBED A CHAIR AND HITS NERO NOVAK RIGHT IN THE BACK OF THE SKULL WITH THAT STEEL CHAIR!!!

Spaz: Cage has had enough.. CAGE ENTERING THE RING AS HE TACKLES YAHWEH!! DC RAINING DOWN RIGHT HANDS ON YAHWEH!!! YAHWEH DROPPED THE CHAIR!! Cross is still on the outside... Diamond Cage and Yahweh scramble to their feet... AND DC WITH A SLAP... AND HE TURNS FOR A BACKHAND SLAP. AND DC CONNECTS WITH A LARIAT ALMOST TAKING YAHWEH'S HEAD OFF!! Cross rising to his feet on the outside of the ring.. Diamond Cage fired up as he runs off the ropes AND COMES FLYING WITH A SUICIDE DIVE CRASHING INTO  CROSS ONTO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!!

HM: Cage rises to his feet.... as he lifts the apron.. Cage is looking for something... DIAMOND CAGE WITH A KENDO STICK!! DC has a kendo stick in hand! Yahweh is using the ropes to pull himself up.. DC enters the ring with that Kendo Stick stalking Yahweh... YAHWEH TURNS AROUND... AND DC WITH A SHOT WITH THAT KENDO STICK TO THE RIBS OF YAHWEH!!! AND DC FIRING ANOTHER SHOT WITH THAT KENDO STICK INTO THE LEG REGION.... AND DC SIZING YAHWEH UP.... AND HE SWINGS AT HIS HEAD..!!!

Spaz: YAHWEH DUCKS!!!! AND HE SENDS A HUGE ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE HEAD OF DIAMOND CAGE!! Big roundhouse kick knocking Cage outside of the ring.. BUT NERO NOVAK... BACK IN THE RING SPINS YAHWEH AROUND..... THE EXCAVATOR!! LIFTING PILEDRIVER DROPPING YAHWEH ON HIS SKULL!! Novak with blood coming down from the back of his head after that chair shot to the back of the skull from Yahweh delivering some payback...

HM: BUT JIMMY CROSS ENTERS THE RING.... AND HE SPINS NERO NOVAK AROUND... HE'S GOING FOR THE R.I.P!!! BUT NOVAK DELIVERING HARD ELBOWS TO THE SIDE OF THE FACE OF JAMES!! Nero drops down.... DC is back on the apron.... Nero Novak tags in DC... AND DIAMOND CAGE QUICKLY WITH A WRAP AROUND BEHIND CROSS!! GERMAN SUPLEX!!! DC IS UP WITH CROSS STILL IN HIS GRASP.. AND DC WITH ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX!!! AND CAGE UP FOR THE HAT TRICK!! AND DC CONNECTS WITH THE THIRD GERMAN SUPLEX!!!! DC THIS TIME BRIDGES FOR THE PIN!!

Ref: ONNNEEEEEE.....TWWWOOOO......KICKOUTTT!!

Spaz: CROSS KICKS OUT!! Cage doing the cutthroat signal... DC is setting him up.... Cross is rising..AND DC IS LOOKING FOR THE MERCY RULE!! BRAINBUSTER!! BUT CROSS FIGHTS OUT OF IT... AND HE UPPERCUTS CAGE!! Cage falls into the ropes.... BUT HE COMES BACK WITH A SICKENING LARIAT TAKING CROSS OUT!! Cage punching his hands into the mat as hes fired up tonight in Buffalo, NY! Yahweh climbing back on the apron.... BUT NOVAK RUNS... AND TAKES YAHWEH OFF THE APRON WITH A CHAIRSHOT TO THE RIBS!!

HM: Cage picking Cross up.. AND HE'S SETTING UP THE BRAINBUSTER!!! BUT... WHAT THE HELL!!! NERO NOVAK JUST THREW THAT CHAIR  INTO THE FACE OF DIAMOND CAGE!!! NERO NOVAK WITH A CHAIR TO THE FACE OF DIAMOND CAGE HIS OWN PARTNER WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FOR?!!!?!? CAGE DROPS DOWN HOLDING HIS FACE IN PAIN AS NOVAK PICKS HIM UP... AND NERO NOVAK WITH A KICK TO CAGE AND PLANTS HIM WITH AN EXCAVATOR!! PILEDRIVER!!! Nero Novak looking down motionless at DC who is rolling around in agony..

Spaz: OH MY GOD! Novak brushing his blood covered hair back as he leaves the match... he is leaving! Cross now lifting Cage up on his shoulders.... R.I.P!!! AND THIS MATCH IS ACADEMIC AS JAMES HOOKS THE LEG!!

Ref: ONNNEEEEE.....TWWWWOOOOOO......THRRREEEEEEE....!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(“Bulls On A Parade” hits as James Cross and Yahweh have their hands raised in victory)

Spaz: Yahweh and James getting the win.. in an added and sickening assist by Nero Novak who just laid Diamond Cage completely out... for no reason!

(Camera transitions to commercial break)

(Camera pans back to the crowd and the back to the entrance way)

( Ambition-Wale - Meek - Rick Ross hits as the crowd begins to cheer. Chris Elite steps onto the stage and makes his way down the ramp and into the ring.)

RA: The following contest is a triple threat match. Introducing first.... CHRRRIISSS ELITTEEEEE!

("I Need Help" - Hopsin begins to play as the crowd boos heavily. Parker Mitchells XIV steps out onto the stage. He looks at he crowd with disgust as he comes down to the ring.)

RA: And his opponent... weighing in at 200 pounds... THE PRINCE OF WRESTLING.... PARKER MITCHELLS XIV!

( “I Won't Give In" by Asking Alexandria hits as the crowd cheers loudly. Jason Cage steps onto the stage as he takes in the scene. He runs down the ramp and into the rings as he stares down his opponents.)

RA: And their opponent... from Orlando, Florida, weighing 220 pounds.... ELITE...JASSSOONNNN CAGGEEEEE!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

HM: Here we go. We have two new faces here in Chris Elite and Jason Cage. Chris Elite has been in NWA before but all three men are on equal ground now and look to prove themselves here at Revival. Parker Mitchells walks to the middle of the ring as he looks at his opponents with disgust.

Parker Mitchells(Without a mic.): BOW DOWN TO YOUR PRINCE YOU FILTHY PEASANTS!

Spaz: Parker is awfully confident... AND JASON CAGE KICKS HIM IN THE GUT AND HITS A LIFTING DDT ONTO PARKER MITCHELLS! Parker has been silenced and Chris Elite hits a drop kick to the back of Jason Cage's skull. Both Jason and Parker get to their feet and Chris drops them with a double clothesline. Jason gets to his feet first and Chris Elite quickly hits the Head Shot.. a pele kick! Parker is the next to get up and Chris Elite hits him with a drop kick! Chris Elite is in complete control here early on.

HM: Jason Cage has gotten to his knees and Chris notices this. He pulls in Jason but Jason fights back! He elbows him in the ribs! Now he hits a quick punch to Chris' jaw... BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX! Jason just pulled in Chris and hit a beautiful belly to belly suplex! PARKER MITCHELLS COMES FROM BEHIND JASON CAGE AND HITS A RUNNING BULLDOG! JASON CAGE'S FACE BOUNCES OFF THE MAT! JASON QUICKLY GETS UP AND PARKER HIS A RUNNING NECKBREAKER! Chris Elite snow up and goes at Parker with a clothesline but Parker catches his arm as he grabs him by the head now and drops down for a jaw breaker. Parker catches Chris again and hits the Famouser!

Spaz: JASON NOW GRABS PARKER FROM BEHIND! PARKER HEADBUTTS WITH THE BACK OF HIS HEAD AND JASON IS FORCED TO LET GO! PARKER RUNS FORWARD FOR AN ENZIGIRI BUT JASON CAGE DUCKS! JASON POSITIONS HIMSELF AS PARKER RETURNS TO HIS FEET! JASON UTILIZES THIS OPPORTUNITY AS HE GRABS PARKER AND BRINGS HIM DOWN FOR A SHOULDER NECKBREAKER! JASON DRAGS PARKER TO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING AND HOOKS A LEG!

ONEEE! TWOO!

HM: Parker Mitchells gets on of his shoulders up. Jason gets to his feet... AND CHRIS ELITE CHARGES FOR A CLOTHESLINE... JASON GRABS HIS CHRIS' ARM AND FORCES HIM DOWN AS HE LOCKS IN THE FORCED CONFESSION! MY GOD! THE LOOK ON CHRIS ELITE'S FACE IS ABSOLUTELY EXCRUCIATING! HE'S GOING TO TAP... BUT PARKER MITCHELLS JUMPS TO THE TOP ROPE... A MOONSAULT! PARKER COMES CRASHING ONTO JASON AND CHRIS AS THE SUBMISSION IS BROKE!

Spaz: Parker rushes over to Jason as he begins to get up! HE LIFTS JASON UP AND HITS A SIDE WALK SLAM! PARKER NOW COVERS!

ONEEEE! TWOOOOOO!

HM: Jason kicks out! Parker now grabs Jason adn puts him in a sleeper hold! Parker is trying a submission ofhis down! But Jason isn't going to have that as he elbows Parker rigth in the ribs! Parker lets go and stumbles away from Jason... AND CHRIS ELITE HIS A DROP KICK FROM BEHIND PARKER! PARKER NOW IS KNOCKED BACK WOARDS JASON WHO HITS THE MODERN REVOLUTION! A RUNNING HIGH KNEE FROM JASON CAGE! CHRIS NOW GOES AFTER JASON! PERHAPS SEEKING TO STEAL THE WIN BY GETING JASON OUT OF THE WAY! HE GOES FOR THE BOX OFFICE SMASH! SUPERKICK! JASON SIDE STEPS IT AND GOES FOR THE MODERN REVOLUTION ON CHRIS! CHRIS DUCKS AND PUTS JASON CAGE IN A FULL NELSON! HE LIFTS HIM UP AND SLAMS HIM TO THE GROUND!

Spaz: Elite now goes for standing moonsault but Jason gets his knees in the way! Chris gets to his feet in pain.. JASON RACES TO HIS FEET AND CATCHES CHRIS ELITE OFF GUARD WITH A MODERN REVOLUTION! JASON GETS READY TO GO FO RHTE COVER BUT PARKER MITCHELLS CATCHES HIM WITH A CLOTHESLINE FROM BEHIND! Parker gets ready to pin Chris but he's already roled ou of the ring. He now lifts up Jason Cage and pulls him in. He's going for the Sunset Flip Piledriver! JASON COUNTERS WITH A BACK BODY DROP! PARKER MITCHELLS GETS TO HIS FEET IN A DAZE... FORCED CONFESSION! JASON LOCKS IN THE OMOPLATA CROSS FACE!

HM: PARKER IS FIGHTING IT BUT HE MAY BE OVERWHELMED! WILL HE TAP?! CHRIS ELITE NOW RUSHES INTO THE RING AND JASON CAGE SEES IT! HE RELEASES THE HOLD AND GOES AFTER HIM! HE GOES FOR A MODERN REVOLUTION! CHRIS ELITE IS AWARE OF IT AND SLIDES OUT OF THE WAY AND HITS ANOTHER PELE KICK ON JASON CAGE! LOOK AT PARKER MITCHELLS! HE ROLLS UP CHRIS ELITE AND JASON CAGE WAS JUST LAID OUT BY THAT PELE KICK! WHAT GREAT TIMING!

ONEEEE! TWOOOOOOO! THREEEEEEEEE!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

("I Need Help" - Hopsin hits as Parker Mitchells quickly rushes out of the ring. Jason Cage and Chris Elite both look on from the ring as Parker Mitchells mocks them with laugter.)

RA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER.... PARKEERR MITTCHEELLLSS XIV!

HM: Jason Cage and Chris Elite were so close to victory but Parker Mitchells strikes with being in the right place at the right time.

Spaz: All three of these men could be a force to be reckoned with going forward as NWA starts back up. But tonight Parker Mitchells proved to be quite the opportunist.

(Camera pans to Nero Novak sitting in the parking lot of the arena)

Novak: I've sorted through the pieces of the puzzle, I thought I wouldn't find the missing piece. But there he was, he emerged like a burst of fire. I've found my missing piece, I initiated him into my game, he'll want to tear me apart.

(Novak begins to smile)

Novak: But I welcome him, I want him to try, and I'll just continue to drop him on his head until he is no longer physically able to compete anymore. Diamond Cage, you are my missing piece. Quote To The Xtreme. Nevermore.

(Camera transitions back to the arena)

Ring Announcer: The Following Contest is Set For One Fall!

(“Can't Be Touched” By Roy Jones hits as Terry Chambers makes his way to the ring wearing fight shorts)

RA: Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighting in at 295 Pounds! TEEERRRRYYYY CHAAAAMMMMBEEEERSSSSS!!!

(“Lets Go All The Way” By Insane Clown Posse hits as Nemesis makes his way down to the ring)

RA: And the opponent, from Valley Steam, New York...Weighting in at 248 Pounds!! NEMEEEISSSSSSSSS....!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Spaz: Nemesis and Terry have been going at each others throats all week, and now they get to go at each other literally tonight on NWA TV! Both men meet in the ring....Nemesis QUICKLY RAKING THE EYES OF TERRY.. Nemesis AGGRESIVE IN THE BEGINNING AS HE STARTS TO TEE OFF WITH RIGHTS AND LEFTS BEATING TERRY CHAMBERS INTO THE CORNER!! TERRY WEATHERING THE STORM AS HES TAKING THOSE BLOWS.. Nemesis backing off due to the referee pushing him off Terry.. NEMESIS PUSHES THE REFEREE TO THE GROUND.. He focuses back on Terry... TERRY QUICKLY GRABBING HIM... BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX INTO THE CORNER!! Nemesis folded up...

HM: Terry quickly grabbing Nemesis up.. AND HE SENDS HARD MMA LIKE KNEE TO THE BODY OF NEMESIS!! Nemesis on all floors... AS TERRY DRIVES THE POINT OF HIS KNEES BACK INTO THE RIBS OF NEMESIS!! Nemesis holding his ribs.... Nemesis trying to reach for the ropes.. BUT MY GOD... THE STRENGTH OF TERRY DEADLIFTING NEMESIS FROM THE CANVAS AND HE IS LOOKING TO GO FOR A GERMAN SUPLEX!!! BUT NEMESIS DRIVING THE POINT OF HIS ELBOW INTO THE HEAD OF TERRY... NEMESIS WITH SICKENING ELBOWS TO THE SIDE OF THE SKULL OF TERRY CHAMBERS!!

Spaz: Terry releases his waist lock... AND NEMESIS WITH A HARD KICK TO THE RIBS OF TERRY! Terry feeling that kick... Nemesis now lifting Terry's head up AND HE CONNECTS WITH A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT!! Terry holding his jaw as he backs up into the corner... AND NEMESIS RUNS AND DRIVES HIS KNEE TO THE NOSE OF TERRY CHAMBERS!! HE MIGHT HAVE BROKEN HIS NOSE... Blood immediately gushing from the nose of Terry Chambers... Nemesis sees the blood and begins to smile.. AND NEMESIS DRIVING HIS RIGHT HAND INTO THAT NOSE REPEATEDLY!! THIS IS BARBARIC!!! Nemesis finally stops with his punches as he has Terry's blood on his hands.. AND NEMESIS LICKING THE BLOOD.. THAT IS SICK....

HM: Nemesis enjoying the punishment he's delivering as our ring side medics are trying to check on that nose of Terry as Terry is pushing them away.. Nemesis quickly rolling out of the ring... AND HE SLIDES OUT A STEEL CHAIR!! NEMESIS WITH A CHAIR IN HAND AS HE SLIDES IT INSIDE THE RING!! Terry coming out of the corner.. AND NEMESIS SWINGS THAT CHAIR FOR THE SKULL OF TERRY!!! BUT TERRY SIDE STEPS IT... HE LOCKS HIS HANDS AROUND THE WAIST OF NEMESIS... GERMAN SUPLEX!!! Nemesis dropped right on the back of his head as Terry is looking to get back into the fight!
    Spaz: Terry noticing the chair as blood continues pouring out of that nose.. TERRY WITH THE CHAIR IN HAND.. NEMESIS TRYING TO GET UP.. AND TERRY BRINGS THAT STEEL CHAIR DOWN HARD ONTO THE SPINE OF  NEMESIS!! NEMESIS ROLLING AROUND IN PAIN!!  TERRY ISN'T DONE AS HE SENDS REPEATED SHOTS WITH THAT CHAIR OFF THE BACK OF NEMESIS! OVER! AND OVER! AND OVER!  TERRY BENT THAT STEEL CHAIR OVER THE SPINE OF NEMESIS! Nemesis still trying to get up.. Terry quickly picks him up.. and he quickly applies a front facelock... AND HE CRADLE SUPLEXES NEMESIS ALMOST HALFWAY ACROSS THE RING!!! TERRY HOOKING THE LEG!!

Ref: ONNNEEEEEE.....TWWWWOOOOOOOO.......KICKOUT!!

HM: NEMESIS MANAGES TO GET HIS SHOULDER UP!!! Terry looking annoyed that he didn't put away Nemesis there as he grabs Nemesis up to his feet AND HE HOOKS HIM FOR A BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX...... AND HE BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEXES NEMESIS OVER THE TOP ROPE AND DOWN TO THE RING SIDE FLOOR!!! Nemesis hit the floor hard... Nemesis using the steel guard rail to pick himself up... Terry is outside the ring as well as he is measuring Nemesis who turns around... AND TERRY RUNNING FOR A SPEAR THROUGH THE GUARDRAIL!!!!! BUT NEMESIS SIDE STEPS HIM AS TERRY GOES CRASHING THROUGH THE GUARDRAIL!!! Nemesis smiling as Terry is out.. Nemesis walking away from the broken guardrail Terry just speared himself through... And Nemesis going underneath the ring... AND HE PULLS OUT A BAG!! A BLACK BAG!! HE RAISES IT IN THE AIR AND BEGINS TO LAUGH!!

Spaz: Nemesis sending that bag inside of the ring.. And he flips up the apron again and Nemesis has himself  A BARBWIRE BASEBALL BAT!!! Terry rising to his feet..... AND NEMESIS DRIVES THE BASEBALL BAT INTO THE RIBS OF TERRY RIPPING AT HIS RIBS!!! THIS IS BRUTAL!! Terry shouts out in pain as he rolls back inside of the ring... Terry holding his ribs as Nemesis follows... AND NEMESIS SWINGS AT TERRY'S SKULL!! BUT TERRY CATCHING HIM AND PROPS HIM ONTO HIS SHOULDERS!!! T-5!!! OH MY GOD!!! TERRY CONNECTS WITH THE T-5 AND HE HOOKS THE LEG!!

Ref: ONNNEEEEEEEEEE......TWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO......THRRRR—KICKOUTTT!!

HM: TERRY IS SHOCKED! THIS ARENA IS SHOCKED! NEMESIS KICKED OUT OF THE T-5 DELIVERED OUT OF NOWHERE!!  Terry can't believe Nemesis managed to kickout! Terry looking down at Nemesis.. and he looks over at that black bag Nemesis brought in earlier.. Terry grabs that bag.. Terry opening it... AND HE DUMPS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF TACKS!!! OH MY GOD THIS ISN'T GOING TO END WELL.... THOUSANDS OF TACKS!!! SOMEONE IS GOING TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING WE CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE, IT GOES BEYOND PAIN!!

Spaz: Terry LIFTING NEMESIS UP.. AND HE IS GOING FOR ANOTHER T-5 INTO THE TACKS!!! BUT NEMESIS DRIVING HIS ELBOW INTO THE POINT OF THE JAW OF TERRY!! TERRY DROPS NEMESIS.. AND NEMESIS HAS THAT BASEBALL AT AGAIN. AND LOW BLOWS TERRY WITH THAT BASEBALL BAT!!! TERRY  JUST GOT LOW BLOWED WITH  A BARBWIRE BASEBALL BAT!! NEMESIS LOOKING DOWN AT THE TACKS....  HE PLACES TERRY BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND IS LOOKING FOR A PILEDRIVER INTO THE TACKS!!!

HM: HE LIFTS TERRY...THE CROWD HOLDING THEIR BREATH... BUT TERRY DROPS DOWN.. AND HE KICKS NEMESIS RIGHT INTO THE RIBS!!! HE LIFTS NEMESIS UP... POWERBOMB INTO THE TACKS!!! TERRY ISN'T DONE, HE LIFTS NEMESIS UP ONCE AGAIN.. ANOTHER SICKENING POWERBOMB... NEMESIS WITH TACKS ALL IN HIS BACK AND HEAD... AND TERRY ONCE AGAIN LIFTS HIM UP... AND HE CONNECTS WITH A THIRD POWERBOMB RIGHT INTO THE TACKS!!!!! TERRY COVERING....

Ref: ONNNEEEEE....TWWWOOOOO..........THRRRRR---KICKOUTTT!!

Spaz: NEMESIS MANAGES TO KICKOUT!!! NEMESIS KICKS OUT!!!  TERRY GRABBING THE REFEREE, HE'S SHOCKED! AND EVERYONE IN THIS ARENA IS SHOCKED! Terry GRABBING THE REFEREE ONTO HIS SHOULDERS...AND TERRY CHAMBERS T-5'S THE REFEREE STRAIGHT TO HELL!! OH MY GOD THIS IS CHAOTIC! TERRY CHAMBERS LOOKING COMPLETELY PISSED OFF AS NEMESIS IS CRAWLING OUT OF THOSE TACKS!!!

HM: Another referee running down to check on the other... As Terry focuses back on Nemesis... AND NEMESIS GRABBING THE TACKS THROWS THEM INTO THE FACE OF TERRY CHAMBERS!!! AND NEMESIS WITH A ROLL UP AND HE HAS TERRY BY THE SHORTS!!!!!! THE REFEREE QUICKLY RUNS IN!!

Ref: ONNEEEEEEE...TWWWOOOOO......THREEEE!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

(“Lets G All The Way” hits as Nemesis quickly rolls out of the ring with his hand raised in victory)

RA: HEREEE IS YOUR WINNNEEEEERRR....NEEMESISSSSSS..!!!!

Spaz: THAT WAS A STOLEN VICTORY!!! THAT WAS A CHEAP VICTORY! BUT A BRUTAL AND INTENSE MATCH UP BY THESE MEN TONIGHT!

HM: AND LOOK.. TERRY HAS THAT REFEREE BY THE THROAT.... AND TERRY LIFTS HIM UP... SKULLL SCRAPER!! BRAINBUSTER INTO THE LEFT OVER TACKS REMAINING IN THE RING!! THAT'S TWO REFEREE'S HE'S' TAKEN OUT TONIGHT!!! IS PYRITE GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MAN!

(History of The NWA Heavyweight Championship is shown, showing men like Diamond Cage, Anton Hinston, Roderick Richards, Pyrite, Mark, Jake and Venom as former champions)

(The camera pans back stage to the locker room of Nemesis. Nemesis is seen limping to a seat as he's bandaged up. He slowly sits down as he begins to examine his wounds.)

???: You're in pretty rough shape, huh??

(Nemesis looks up as Venom walks in.)

Nemesis: Aren't I always?

Venom: It seems that way. Our first show back and you've already had to be bandaged up by doctors.

Nemesis: I could care less. These are battle scars. The show my fortitude and the cowardly actions of Terry.

Venom: You did win with a roll up though.

Nemesis: A wins a win. I would've won either way. Whether it be by submission or me just flat out pinning Terry. I saw my opportunity and took it. But enough about me. You have your own things to worry about.

Venom: Do you mean Mark?

Nemesis: He's not as good as me of course, but we do know what he's capable of.

Venom: Maybe you're right. Mark has never defeated me. But that's only going to motivate him even more. I've made a career of beating him dating back to our days teaming as Psychotic Rage, Nemesis.

Nemesis: There's a reason we teamed then. We've always been the best. I established that tonight, now you go do the same.

Venom: I plan on it.

???: SO YOU STILL HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH?!

(Nemesis and Venom both look up as Terry Chambers barges into the locker room.)

Terry: Even after that beating, you're still talking trash?

Nemesis: Um...

Terry: YOU ONLY WON BECAUSE OF A ROLL UP!

Nemesis: Ummm....

Terry: You can never truly defeat me.

Nemesis: There's a toll to enter my locker room for people I don't like.... pictures of their wife's feet.

(Venom and Terry both look at Nemesis awkwardly.)

Terry: We'll meet again, nemesis. You can bet on that. I've had enough of your jokes. You and I have gone back and forth for too long and sooner or later I'll establish myself as the clear superior between the two.

(Terry turns towards Venom.)

Terry: And if you even think of getting in my way of getting to the world title, then you will suffer the same feat. I don't care how many times you've won the title. It'll be mine soon.

(Terry walks out of the locker room.)

Nemesis: Somebodies on their period.

Venom: Haha. Heal up, Nemesis. After I win tonight, lets go get some drinks. You're buying of course.

Nemesis: Yeah, right.

(Venom walks out of Nemesis locker room. He begins to walk down the hall where he sees Mark Shadow coming out of the break room area.)

Mark: Fancy meeting you here.

Venom:I hope you're ready.

Mark: I'm always ready, Venom. I know you've beaten me. You've taken my Television Championship and my NWA Championship. But that's in the past. Tonight, I will finally defeat you.

Venom:I look forward to seeing you try. Mark, I respect you. I have since the day we first fought over the TV title at Exodus in 2013. By facing you I was truly able to break out of myself and become a superstar. I thank you for that.

Mark: Tonight we'll do it once more. Good luck.

(Both men smirk as Mark walks off. Nemesis then walks up behind Venom.)

Nemesis: Terry still hasn't given me the feet pictures.

(Venom looks at Nemesis awkwardly again.)

(Final Commercial Break)

(Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin plays all throughout the arena as the crowd erupts into a deafening roar of cheers. A few moments pass the the cheers grow louder as Mark Shadow steps onto the stage. He stands there for a few moments as the looks around at the fans in the arena as a smile appears on his face. He walks up to the ramp and throws his hands into the air as pyro erupts behind him. He then quickly springs down the ramp and into the ring. He walks across the ring as he climbs to the top rope. He steps down and begins to wait for his opponent.)

RA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the main event of the evening. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada... he is a former NWA Television Champion and former NWA World Champion... THE CONDUCTOR OF CHANGE... MARKKKK SHADDDDOWWWWWW!

Spaz: Welcome everybody, to the main of event of NWA's Revival Show. I couldn't think of a better main event if I wanted too. Two of NWA's biggest stars from the past are about to renew their rivalry. These two have fought over the Television Championship and the World Championship, and now they meet again. Mark Shadow is a former TV Champion and World Champion here in NWA. He's done it all but one thing. He has never been able to defeat Venom.

("The Game" by Chris Warren Band begins to play as the crowd erupts once again. Mark Shadow looks at the stage as Venom comes out. He stands at the top of the ramp as he stares down his opponent in the ring. Blue pyro erupts behind Venom as he walks down the ramp. He steps onto the apron and stares at Mark before turning to the crowd. He enters the ring and goes to the top rope as he taunts them. He steps down and turns his attention towards Mark once again.)

RA: And his opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing 245 pounds... He is a former NWA Television Champion and a former 2 time NWA World Champion... THE FALLEN MONARCH.... VENOOOMMMMMM!

HM: Venom has had a lot of success as well. He seeks to reclaim the World Title that he's held 2 times already and never lost. He was the champion when EHW died, so he's as determined as ever to reclaim the title he never lost. But first comes this match against the man he's fought over titles with. The man he's took titles from. Can Mark Shadow finally beat Venom, or will Venom come out on top once again?

(Venom and Mark walk up to one another as both men smirk and step back.)

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Spaz: The main event we've all been waiting for is now underway. Mark and Venom meet for maybe the first time where a title or stipulation isn't on the line. This time they are seeking to finally put to rest who's truly better between the two. Mark and Venom walk up to one another and Venom throws a right hook! He wastes no time in making the first move. But Mark catches his fist! He kicks Venom in the gut and twists his arm! He now twists it again as he positions himself behind Venom. Mark locks his arms around the waist of Venom and attempts a german suplex!

HM: Venom holds his ground as he responds by nailing several elbows straight to the jaw of Mark. Venom breaks free of Mark's grip! Now Venom hits a discus forearm smash! Venom falls back... AND HE JUMPS FORWARD TO HIT A ENZUIGIRI! VENOM NEVER SAW IT COMING! Venom is stunned! He's barely maintaining his balance and Mark see's his opportunity! He gains momentum by running off the ropes and charges straight for Venom... DOUBLE A SPINEBUSTER! VENOM CATCHES MARK WITH A HUGE SPINEBUSTER! THE WHOLE RING SHOOK UNDER THE IMPACT! VENOM DROPS DOWN OVER MARK AND HOOKS A LEG!

ONEEE! TWOOOO! KICKOUT!

Spaz: Mark kicks out! Venom smirks and it's obvious he anticipated a kickout. He knows how much it will take to put him away. Venom returns to his feet and lifts Mark to his feet. Venom knees Mark and pulls him in! VENOM GETS IN POSITION AND HITS A FISHERMAN SUPLEX ON MARK! Mark grabs his back in pain as he returns to his feet... AND VENOM GRABS MARK AND HITS A FACEBUSTER RIGHT ON HIS KNEE! MARK STUMBLES BACKWARD AND VENOM HITS A DISCUS CLOTHESLINE TO DROPS HIM ONCE MORE!

HM: Mark gets up with help from the ropes! Venom quickly grabs him from behind! He goes for a german suplex but Mark holds on for dear life by clutching the ropes! Venom pulls Mark once again and Mark loses his grip! Venom lifts Mark and hits the german suplex! Mark rolls right out of the ring! Venom acknowledges Mark may just be trying to escape but Venom opts to not pursue him... as he climbs to the top rope! Venom stands up as Mark makes his way back to his feet... VENOM LEAPS FOR A FLYING CROSS BODY! VENOM HITS MARK AS BOTH MEN CRASH BACK DOWN TO THE GROUND!

Spaz: Venom landed awkwardly as he came down and his head bounced right off the mat. Mark actually begins to get to his feet first but Venom quickly follows. Mark is up and Venom gets to his feet right as mark charges at him! SPEAR! MARK HITS A SPEAR JUST AS VENOM GETS UP! THAT;S THE MARK OF OLD! Mark gets to his feet and immediately go to work as he gives Venom no chance at recovery.

HM: Mark picks up Venom and spins him around and hits a backstabber! Mark now pulls Venom up again and irish whips him right into the steel steps as Venom's body viciously collides with the steel! Venom is laid up against them and Mark eyes him curiously! Mark steps back... AND HE CHARGES! WHAT COULD HE BE THINKING! SHINING WIZARD! VENOM JUMPS OUT OF OUT OF THE WAY AND MARK CRASHES INTO THE STEPS! VENOM GOT OUT OF THE WAY JUST IN TIME AND MARK CLUTCHES HIS LEGS IN AGONY!

Spaz: Both men are down. If Mark had hit that Shining Wizard while venom's head was up against those steps, Venom could have been in serious trouble. Venom begins to stir as he makes it back to a vertical base. He surveys the area and pulls those steps towards him, picks them up, and throws them in the ring! Mark now picks up Mark and begins to roll him in the ring! But Mark quickly elbows Venom int he midsection! Venom doubles over and Mark lifts him up! A SIDEWALK SLAM ON THE APRON! VENOM ROLLS RIGHT OFF THE APRON AND MARK GRABS VENOM ONCE AGAIN AND NAILS A HALF NELSON BULLDOG!

HM: Mark rolls Venom into the ring. Mark now digs under the ring and pulls out a steel chair and throws it in the ring. Mark enters the ring and picks it up and I know what's coming next. Venom is to one knee and stumbles up to his feet... MARK SWINGS AND CONNECTS WITH THE STEEL CHAIR THE SKULL! THERE HAS TO BE AN INDENTION IN THAT THING THE SIZE OF VENOM'S HEAD! Venom slams the chair against the mat as if daring Venom to get back up! Venom pulls himself up and a grin appears on Mark's face from ear to ear. HE SWINGS AND THE CHAIR CRASHES INTO VENOM'S SKULL YET AGAIN! MARK HOOKS BOTH OF VENOM'S LEGS! WILL THIS BE THE MOMENT WHERE HE FINALLY DEFEATS HIM?!

ONEEEE! TWOOOOOOO! THR-! KICKOUT!

Spaz: VENOM KICKS OUT! Mark sits up and looks down at Venom. He grabs that chair and yells at Venom to get up! Venom pulls himself up very slowly with the ropes but Mark continues to wait patiently. Venom is up! MARK SWINGS AGAIN! VENOM DUCKS! MARK HITS THE ROPES INSTEAD AND VENOM HIS A CHOP BLOCK! MARK DROPS THE CHAIR ALLOWING VENOM TO PICK IT UP! MARK HOBBLES TO HIS FEET AND VENOM SWINGS JUST AS MARK DID TO HIM AS THE CHAIR CRASHES DOWN ONTO HIS SKULL! VENOM THROWS DOWN THE CHAIR! HE LIFTS UP MARK SHADOW'S LIFELESS BODY... INJECTION! VENOM HITS AN INJECTION ON TO THE STEEL CHAIR! VENOM ROLLS MARK OVER AND BLOOD BEGIN TO TRICKLE DOWN MARKS FACE! VENOM COVERS AND HE WILL TOPPLE MARK YET AGAIN HERE AT NWA'S REVIVAL!

ONEEEEE! TWOOOOOO! THREEEEEE!

HM: IT'S ALL OVER!... NO! MARK KICKS OUT! MARK REMAINS ALIVE IN THIS MATCH AND VENOM SITS UP AND LOOKS AT MARK AS ANOTHER SMIRK CROSSES HIS FACE! Venom stumbles to his feet as the damage he's sustained is becoming apparent. Venom rolls out of the ring and grabs Mark as he pulls him onto the apron! Venom pulls him off! He lifts him onto his shoulders and rams Mark back first into the nearby steel posts! Venom steps back and repeats the process! Venom now drags Mark right here in front of us in front of our announce table... DOUBLE A SPINEBUSTER ONTO OUR TABLE! MARK CRASHES THROUGH OUT TABLE!

Spaz: Venom gets up from the wreckage and he's ready to end this match once and for all! Venom takes a moment to catch his breath as he begins to approach mark who has begun to get on his knees. Venom approaches him... MARK SWINGS OUT OF NOWHERE AND VENOM FALLS! VENOM HIS VENOM RIGHT IN THE SKULL WITH A MONITOR THAT HE WAS HUNCHED OVER SO VENOM COULDN'T SEE! Mark wipes some blood out of his eyes. Now Venom has the same problem. Blood has began to trickle down his face.

HM: These two both won't to win this so badly. Mark wants to prove that he can defeat Venom which he has never done. Venom wants to prove that Mark can't beat him and never will be able to. Mark hobbles over to the ring as he rolls in. He slowly climbs to the top rope as he watches Venom who is crawling towards the ring as he gets up. Venom manages to get to his face as he wipes some blood from his face. Mark sees this and I'm not even sure Venom knows where Mark is as Mark leaps! MOONSAULT! MARK CRASHES INTO VENOM AS HE HITS A MOONSAULT FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Spaz: Both men are down yet again but Mark is the first to stir. Mark looks at Venom and he has a determined look in his eye and realizes this is his chance to finally defeat Venom. Venom stumbles to his feet and Mark rushes forward... SPEAR! VENOM COUNTERS WITH A KNEE TO THE SKULL! MARK RUSHED AT VENOM FOR THE SPEAR BUT VENOM EXPLODED FORWARD TO HIS A KNEE RIGHT TO MARKS SKULL! Venom catches Mark before he falls and elbows him repeatedly in the skull. The intensity in Venom's eyes shows that he's ready to end this. Venom rolls Mark in the ring. Venom enters the ring and immediately jerks him up and lifts him up for a brain buster! HE APPROACHES THOSE STEEL STEPS! MARK KNEES VENOM IN THE SKULL AND LANDS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STEPS! VENOM TURNS AROUND IN A PANIC AND MARK CATCHES HIM WITH WHAT HE CALLS HIS DIAMOND CUTTER! AN RKO! VENOM ROLLS OF THE STEPS AND MARK DRAPES AN ARM CROSS HIS SHOULDERS!

ONEEEE! TWOOOOO! THREEEE- KICKOUT!

HM: I know Venom can endure a lot but now I'm in show! Mark knows this as well and even he's shocked! Venom has kicked out of a huge Diamond Cutter! Mark gets up as his face is soaked in blood. He looks down at the chair that's been greatly indented! He picks it up and looks at Venom as Venom begins to get to his feet! He stumbles towards Mark... MARK SWINGS AND HE HITS VENOM OVER THE SKULL! VENOM FALLS AGAINST THE TURNBUCKLES AND STUMBLES FOWARD! MARK THROWS DOWN THE CHAIR AND CHARGES ROWARD WITH A SPEAR! THE EXCLAMATION POINT ON THIS MATCH! MARK HOOKS BOTH LEGS!

ONEEEE! TWOOOOOOOO! THREEEEEEEEE! KICKOUT!

Spaz: KICKOUT! HOW IS VENOM STILL GOING?! MARK LOOKS AS IF HE'S SEEN A GHOST! HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE HAS TO DO! Mark crawls to the to ropes and uses them to returns to his feet. Mark looks down at Venom and drags him and places his head on the steel steps! He grabs that chair once more... Mark knows he has to resort to drastic measures! HE LIFTS UP THAT CHAIR AND BRINGS IT DOWN ONTO VENOM'S SKULL! A CONCHAIRTO! HE BRINGS THAT CHAIR UP ONCE MORE AND HITS THE CONCHAIRTO ONCE MORE! THE FANS HAVE GONE SILENT THAT MARK HAS HAD TO RESORT TO THESE ACTIONS TO WIN! MARK LIFTS VENOM WHO IS STILL A BLOODY MESS TO HIS FEET... SPEAR! MARK HIS ANOTHER SPEAR FOR GOOD MEASURE AND HE COVERS!

ONEEEE! TWOOOOOOOOOOO! THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

HM: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MARK HAS FINALLY DEFEATED VENOM! WHAT A WAY TO END THE SHOW! ADN WHAT A DEFINING POINT IN MARK SHADOW'S CAREER!

RA: HERE IS YOUR WINNER... MARRKKKKK SHADDDOWWWWWWWW!

(Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin plays all throughout the arena as the crowd erupts. Mark and Venom lay motionless in the ring as the referee begins to help them up. The referee lifts up Mark's hand as a smile crosses Mark's face. He wipes the blood away as he begins to celebrate. He then looks back at Venom who looks disappointed.)

Spaz: You can see Mark's excitement and Venom's disappointment. But Mark extends his hand to Venom as Venom accepts the gesture with a handshake. A great sign of respect between the two. Doctors now rush into the ring to check on Venom as they help him out of the ring and up the ramp as Mark looks on.

HM: I wouldn't be surprised if Mark considers this one of his greatest accomplishments. Mark lost his Television title and NWA World title both to Venom. He even lost to Venom on a normal episode of Tendencies back in EHW. But he has finally did the one thing that has always alluded him and that is defeat Venom!

(One Last Final Shot of Mark celebrating)

(NWA Logo is shown)

(Camera fades to black)
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://nwafederation16.forumotion.com

NWA TV: Episode 1 "Revival"
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1