REBELLION.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shock To The System

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the New Wrestlers Association, Feel free to SIGN UP! and JOIN THE ASSOCATION! We look forward to having you and discovering what the future holds for your career here in NWA!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:33 pm by GC™

» The Biggest Little guy
The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 pm by El Landerson

» I think you guys should watch this....
The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:09 am by Mark Shadow

» Looking foward
The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:43 am by Guest

» NWA Promo Zone!
The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:39 pm by Guest

» NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening)
The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 pm by Mark Shadow

» Guess their future
The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 pm by Guest

» Chris Elite
The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:49 pm by Guest

» Sorry For The Inconvenience.
The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:46 pm by Guest

Notifications

The First Lady.

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:02 am

The First Lady. Tumblr_o2g7ksvgm91rmv1vdo4_400 The First Lady. Tumblr_o2g7ksvgm91rmv1vdo3_400
    Ring Name: Aria Jaxon.

Nicknames: "The New First Lady of NWA", "The California Dream", "The Queen of the New Guard". 

Height/Weight: Five feet, four inches. One-hundred and eighteen pounds.

Hometown: Los Angeles, California.

Generic Moves: Diving hurricanrana, front flip clothesline, hangman's neckbreaker, leg-hook Saito suplex, multiple evasion variations (Matrix, split-legged into bridging inverted roll-up, turnbuckle into sitout rear mat slam), multiple kick variations (reverse roundhouse, running split-legged Yakuza, spinning heel, springboard roundhouse, super), single-leg Boston crab, suicide dive, tilt-a-whirl dropped into a back kick, facebuster, or Fujiwara armbar, tornado DDT.

Signature Moves: Angeltown Breakdown (Turnbuckle handstand transitioned into a Frankensteiner), Beauty Mark (Handspring back elbow smash, to a cornered opponent), Hollywood Hangover (Springboard bulldog), LA Sunset (Leg-trap sunset flip powerbomb), One Night Stand (Springboard stunner).

Finishing Moves: 187 (Reverse STO, followed into a Koji Clutch), California Crush (forward somersault three-quarter facelock jawbreaker), The Pinkprint (Standing or springboard shiranui into a double-knee backbreaker).

Alignment: Face.

Theme Music: "Formation" by Beyonce.

Character Description:
    The concept of joining an otherwise entirely-male company doesn't scare Aria Jaxon. In fact, almost nothing does.

She's setting to carve out a niche for herself in NWA, and that's a task that can only be accomplished by being fearless. Really, she feels like backing down in the face of a challenge or two will get you almost nowhere. If she's allowed to tell the story, Aria will admit up front that she's a rather gutsy person. She truly is bigger than her body gives her credit for. This flashy upstart is running on an odd cocktail of determination, self-assuredness, and sassy one-liners. If there's any point she seeks to drive home, it's that, for an adversary, underestimating her could prove to be the mistake of a lifetime. She's good, perhaps too good for someone who isn't as well-traveled as some of those she rubs elbows with.

Word on the street says the deck is stacked against her. Keep stacking. She lives to drop jaws and exceed expectations.

Pic Base: Sasha fucking Banks.

Accomplishments: EAW Empress of Elite (current, inaugural).
    Back to top Go down
    GC™

GC™

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:56 am

Aria:D

This is GC btw
    Back to top Go down

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:48 am

YES ARIA! WELCOME!
    Back to top Go down

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:06 pm

GC, Steele, hiiiiii! Thanks for the welcome.
    Back to top Go down
    DC.

DC.

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:16 pm

This makes me very happy, I've always liked your work, Welcome Aria, whenever you have time we can talk about your plans and stuff.
    Back to top Go down

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Hey, DC! Thanks. We can talk now, if you wanna? I got plenty of time.
    Back to top Go down
    DC.

DC.

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Sweet, we can
    Back to top Go down

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:56 pm

The Empress and the King signed up. What a time.
    Back to top Go down

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:02 am

Welcome.
    Back to top Go down

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:42 am

Welcome, heard good things about you. Hope to work with ya one day.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

The First Lady. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The First Lady.   The First Lady. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Lady.
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    REBELLION. :: NWA Office :: Sign Up-
    Jump to: