REBELLION.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shock To The System

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the New Wrestlers Association, Feel free to SIGN UP! and JOIN THE ASSOCATION! We look forward to having you and discovering what the future holds for your career here in NWA!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:33 pm by GC™

» The Biggest Little guy
NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 pm by El Landerson

» I think you guys should watch this....
NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:09 am by Mark Shadow

» Looking foward
NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:43 am by Guest

» NWA Promo Zone!
NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:39 pm by Guest

» NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening)
NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 pm by Mark Shadow

» Guess their future
NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:53 pm by Guest

» Chris Elite
NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:49 pm by Guest

» Sorry For The Inconvenience.
NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:46 pm by Guest

Notifications

NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) Empty
    PostSubject: NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening)   NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 6:49 pm

BEFORE LISTENING, PLEASE READ.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT GOING INTO MUCH DEPTH ABOUT ANY OF THE MATCHES, I WANTED TO GO DEEPER INTO MATCHES EXCEPT I DID NOT HAVE ANY TIME TO FIND A GUEST OR TO GET DC ONLINE AT THE TIME I WAS.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO NOTE THAT I AM SICK RIGHT NOW SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHITTY CONTENT OF MY VOICE AND MY CONSTANT STUFFY NOSE (lol).

Link: https://soundcloud.com/nwa-podcast/nwa-podcast-episode-2-supremacy

P.S: Thank you for viewing! Future episodes are planned to be much better and going into much more depth.

P.S.S: Any feedback, good or bad, is appreciated, but I ask that you avoid rude comments if at all possible.
    Back to top Go down
    Mark Shadow

Mark Shadow

NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening)   NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 pm

It was nice! I liked hearing your opinions on the matches and the outcomes. Don't be afraid to disagree with something or dislike something!

Guests would be nice, as well as going into more depth and making it longer.

Great for a first episode.
    Back to top Go down

NWA Podcast Episode 2: Supremacy (Read Before Listening)
    Page 1 of 1